During these uncertain and stressful times, the BCCRF Board of Directors and staff are thinking about you. We know that “life as usual” is not “usual,” and we have to learn to adapt to maintain our health and mental well-being.
BCCRF’s mission is to educate and advocate so we will be posting information and links to webinars, evidence-based articles, funding opportunities and online meetings. Please look for our posts, continue your education and enjoy.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) asks everyone to:
- Stay home if possible and wear a mask when outside, at a food market or pharmacy.
- Wash your hands often.
- Take everyday precautions to keep space between yourself and others (stay 6 feet away, which is about two arm lengths).
- Keep away from people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched services.
- Contact your healthcare professional if you have concerns.