Breast Cancer Care & Research Fund’s mission is to eradicate breast cancer through education, research, and advocacy.
- Educating the public on breast cancer, research, clinical trials and advocacy.
- Collaborating with researchers on evidence based science and presenting the findings to the lay audience.
- Addressing issues of all diverse communities including ethnicity, race, gender and stage or subtype of breast cancer.
- Having a seat at the table where all health care decisions are made.
- Assuring access to quality and affordable health care for all.
Preventing primary breast cancer and metastatic disease.