If you are interested in learning more about breast cancer and the environment, please join us at the upcoming Community Forum at City of Hope in Duarte, CA. Come, bring your friends, and ask a panel of experts all your provocative questions. If you are a breast cancer advocate, researcher or community activist, you do not want to miss this event.
This Community Forum event will be held at City of Hope’s Cooper Auditorium on November 16 at 6:30pm. The panelists will include:
- Linda Birnbaum, Ph.D., NIEHS: Director, National Institute of Environmental Sciences and National Toxicology Program
- Peggy Reynolds, Ph.D., MPH, Cancer Prevention Institute of California: Environmental Research Group Program Leader
- Rosario Quintanilla, FDA: Public Affairs Specialist
- Christopher Sistrunk, Ph. D, City of Hope: Community Education and Community Outreach Research Specialist
- Kim Tankersley, Community Leadership Committee Representative: Breast Cancer Activist
Congresswoman Judy Chu, Representative for California’s 27th Congressional District, will provide the closing remarks at the end of the evening.